HOW DOES IT WORK?
We set up and manage social media campaigns that deliver with results that are clear and immediate.
Your business is either receiving Appointment Requests (via email) or not and you can expect to see results within the first couple days of launching
We are so confident that you will get results the first 14 days are FREE*
*Not including Facebook Ad spend of $10/day
We only work with one professional per market area to ensure that you get the best results.
HERE'S WHAT IS INCLUDED
Facebook + Instagram Ads
Custom Landing Pages
FB Messenger Automation
Service Information & Appointment Requests
Leads Sent for Follow-Up
Appointment requests sent to your office
After you click 'Apply Now' ;
- You will be directed to a quick online form to tell us about yourself
- We will schedule a quick call to discuss your marketing plan
- If you qualify for your area we will schedule your initial 14-day campaign.
- We will let you know what we need to get started.
- Facebook access
- Contact details for appointment
- Initial offers
- Within 10 business days, your campaign will be up and running ready for you to start filling appointments.
When you sign up for 14 free days this is what we will set up for you;
- 2 custom Facebook Ads
- 2 landing pages
- 1 Facebook Messenger Automation
- Emails direct to your office with leads
We want you to see the power of social marketing and how our service can grow your business.
When we are setting up your free 14-day trial we will ask you to provide;
- Who your ideal client is
- An 'initial offer' for new clients
- Any branding materials and logos you have
What is an 'initial client offer'?
It is what draws people to your office. Examples include;
- Free Invisalign consult (dentist/orthodontist)
- First-time specials (great for chiropractors)
- Monthly Promotion
After your trial period, the cost will be $1,500 per month plus your monthly Facebook Ad spend.
We recommend a Facebook Ad budget minimum of $10/day but it can be as low as $5 and if you’d like to run more than one promotion we will need to adjust to budget according to your needs.
If you are not happy with the service or decide it is not for you then you can cancel it at any time - it is that easy.
A landing page is a webpage that has one goal - to gain a lead or appointment request. It differs from a website because it doesn't have menus or distracting information. When a lead clicks through from an Ad the next steps are very clear.
Facebook Messenger is the instant messaging service provided by Facebook. When a new lead visits your business page or clicks on an ad we can have Facebook Messenger provide information and take appointment requests. This is ideal for client engagement because they feel safe on Facebook and are used to engaging with messaging services.
Still, have questions? Book a call with us below and we will be happy to answer them.
*Free trial does not include Facebook Ad spend of $10/day
We pride ourselves on lead generation with guaranteed results.
Not all businesses are a match for our services.